Hi all ,
.
It looks like the volume doesnt matter . Its the dataset name which is
creating this problem . We are on Z/os 1.10 . I tested without moving to a
different volume

I did the whole thing once again .This time i tested a different dataset
A.B.C . I removed it from the current linklist  via LNKLST04 as u suggested
. Then did an LLA update to remove it from LLA management .Everything works
normal till this point .D LLA confirms that A.B.C is removed from LLA

Then , i defined LNKLST05 with the same dataset A.B.C added back and
activated LNKLST05 . But , it looks like LLA is not picking it up
automatically with the SETPROG ACTIVATE . I had to manually add it to LLA
management using F LLA,UPDATE

When am adding a new dataset , LLA picks it up . But when a dataset which
is already there is removed and re-added , LLA doesnt pick it automatically
. The manuals doent say any restriction of this kind

Is this a bug in Z/os 1.10 . Anyone faced this problem before ?

Thanks in Advance,
baby