Well, "real" SysProgs still think of it as SyncSort.  "MFX"!!! I
remember being totally turned off by the name change.  Makes me think
of a cross between MX missiles and Special Effects, not sorting.  No
doubt the stupidity of some marketing neophyte who thought it would be
"cute" to have a product name that didn't tell what the product did or
what platform it was designed for!
    Joel C Ewing

--
Joel C. Ewing,    Bentonville, AR       jcew...@acm.org