On 2013-09-14 10:37, Paul Gilmartin wrote:
What access methods and DSORGs can we expect to see supported?
Again all new?  Or considerable compatibility with existing art?

UNIX filesystems?  PDSE?

What release target?

-- gil

FBA Services are intended to allow a FBA device to be updated by both z/OS and other platforms. The API (IOSFBA) is all new, and is in no way related to the access methods we all know and "love". Forget all about data sets, VTOCs, cylinders, and so on. It's in z/OS 2.1.

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin
Action Software International