Probably like many folks, I like to keep my jobs in SDSF sorted
mysteriously shift to being sorted by JOBID. No matter -- I just enter SORT
CRDATE and move on. I have been wondering what causes it, however.

I just now happened to do a couple of PF 12 = RETRIEVE's and lo and behold,
retrieved the following command:

SORT JOBID              A

Many spaces before the A -- perhaps some sort of program-generated command?
A is the default, right -- a human would not normally type it.

Does anyone have any clues where this mysterious SORT statement could be
coming from? I've checked my KEYS definitions, and none of them are set to
SORT anything.

Thanks. Not the most profound issue ...

Charles