I think this might be your problem. Here's what I found in IBMlink:

The problem is with SDSF.  The local fix is to issue SET CSORT OFF.   CSORT
stands for cursor-sensitive sorting.

APAR PM59695 - PTF - UK77441 superceeded by UK79343 (neither ptf has been
received)

With CSORT enabled, browsing/selecting a job and doing PF3 out of the job may
turn on or change
the SORT setting on the primary panel, the job was selected from.  In some
cases,
browsing a job and PF3ing when the cursor is not on the command line can cause
unexpected sorts
on the primary panel.

IMPACT TO CUSTOMER:
User Sort will be changed

CAUSE OF ERROR:
ISFDSP does not know the difference between an enter and an end
from secondary panels.

Alan Schwartz
ITO Global Services Operations and Engineering
Xerox Business Services, LLC
1500 Towerview Rd.
Eagan, MN. 55121-1346