Timothy Sipples wrote:

>>Do you mean this Java-based version?
>>http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24000251

Page is dated 2005. Softcopy Reader for Linux V3.7 is dated 2007.

But I must be fair: One of the pre-requisites is RedHat Linux 9.0 or later, but
... latest stable version is '9 alias Shrike / March 31, 2003'

Strange. Is there not a version compatible with latest versions of Linux
implementations? (with Linux stable version is 3.12 as of 2013)

Shane Ginnane wrote:

>Not likely I would think - that was bloody awful under Linux.

More bloody awful under Windoze XP SP3. ;-D

>IBM obviously believed in that other Java mantra - "write once, run nowhere".

LMFAO. ;-)

More funnies before year version 2013 expires? ;-)

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht