Dfhsm/abars is the first that comes to mind.
I believe most of the 3rd party vendors have some implementation of the
dfhsm/abars concept.

FDR, CA-DASD (shudder) Control-? ASTEX (are they still in business?)
Also check McKesson software and SYZYGY.

Roll you own with clist/rexx and dcollect.

HTH,

<snip>
I am trying to get suggestions for disaster recovery DASD backup and restore
solutions.

The products that I currently know about are DASD Backup Supervisor and
FDR/ABR-FDRDRP.  Any suggestions on what other products I might be interested
in looking at would be appreciated.
</snip>