That's how I currently send it.  Both parts currently contain exactly the same
data (although the HTML one looks nicer), and if the recipient doesn't support
HTML, they only see the TEXT part.

It's probably the best solution for the normal data that gets sent, I think I
iwll use Tim's suggestion for the additional detail data, (I still have to test
it though to see).  It's kind of difficult to know when I reach the limit of
what fits into a link, but I'll get it worked out.

Thanks again.

Brian