From: Elardus Engelbrecht <elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 6:11
Subject: Re: Failure using Firefox to access IBM-MAIN - Connect Interupted

David Rawson wrote:

>Just switched to Firefox 27.0.1 and I am now unable to use the URL link in
emails to access this forum. The URL links in the daily emails generated by
IBM-Main work just fine under IE.

>The failure is in a message box "The connection to listserv.ua.edu was
interrupted while the page was loading."
>Suspect the problem is with the logon logic before the requested page is
displayed.
>Ideas ?

While I have used FireFox on IBM-MAIN in the past, I also observed now this
same
error message:

I get 'This website does not supply ownership information.' and 'This website
does not support encryption.'

I have looked at cache, cookies, firewall, the usual suspects. I will look
again
at my home and try again.

And since Ed Finnell said about JAVA, I have also a look at it. Nothing
suspicious there, AFAIK.

Other list servs work fine with FireFox 27.0.1 and IE10 and IE8.

I must have missed something too.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht