I've been seeing this on Linux for a little while - but only after I restart
F/F (reloading tabs) after a reboot. Don't usually reboot a lot, but had a
couple of installs I had to do on both Windoze and Linux.
I aimlessly thought it might be a privoxy issue I needed to fix, but was too
lazy, so I just inactivated privoxy, reloaded IBM-MAIN and privoxy, and all was
well with the world.

If I get less lazy in the near future I may now investigate further given I'm
not the only victim.

Shane ...