On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 19:32:56 -0600, David Rawson <david.raw...@eds.com> wrote:

>Just switched to Firefox 27.0.1 and I am now unable to use the URL link in
>emails to access this forum. The URL links in the daily emails generated by
>IBM-Main work just fine under IE.
>
>The failure is in a message box "The connection to listserv.ua.edu was
>interrupted while the page was loading."
>
>Suspect the problem is with the logon logic before the requested page is
>displayed.
>
>Ideas ?

I ran into the same problem from the office / VPN last week.  Something with
the Firewall / proxy,
 because it works fine with the same machine connected to the public internet.
 For now, I went
back to 26.0.    I searched the forums etc. and couldn't find an answer / work
around with 27.

ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
mailto:m...@mzelden.com
Systems Programming expert at http://search390.techtarget.com/ateExperts/