Sorry Gil,  I was following list standards and throwing out information
that didn't really answer the OP's question :-)

JspWiki (and all Wikis that I am aware of) are HTML / web applications.   I
don't know of a web browser client that runs under TSO (or why that is an
idea worth consideration :-)

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com