Gotcha, missed that part of the requirement.

I will however say that the wiki pages are readable text files.  So one could
go read the Unix filesystem directly if you knew the files you were asking for.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 4:25 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS WIKI access from a mianframe (TSO)

On 2014-03-03 13:30, Jousma, David wrote:
> We run it.  Accessed via Web browser.

Yes, but is that Web browser runing on the mainframe?  If not, how is this
considered "access from a mianframe?"

I suppose this depends on the sense of the ambiguous prepositional adverb
"from", left ambiguous by the OP.  Either:

I can view the Orion Nebula from my back yard, or:

Observing in my backyard, I can view light from the Orion Nebula.

Likwise:

I can view a WIKI as I work from a mainframe, or:

Viewing elsewhere, I can view a WIKI served by a mainframe.

-- gil

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.