In
<cc42e2f56d60f24fb8a6bcc639d1d9632c658...@samtcasxmb13.usa.dce.usps.gov>,
on 03/07/2014
   at 10:41 PM, "Hansen, Dave L - Eagan, MN" <dave.l.han...@usps.gov>
said:

>I was told by IBM I don't have ISRSUPC in the SYS1.LPALIB.

That shouldn't matter. From z/OS TSO/E Command Reference,
SA22-7782-11:

   *
       specifies that CALL should use the standard load module
       search sequence for the member name.

>From z/OS MVS Programming: Assembler Services Guide, SA22-7605-1,
1.4.6.1.2  The Search for the Load Module:

   control program searches the task's load list and the job pack
   area . If a copy of the load module is found, the control
   program determines whether that copy can be used (see "Using an
   Existing Copy").  If an existing copy can be used, the search
   stops. If it cannot be used, the search continues until the
   module is located in a library or the link pack area . The load
   module is then brought into the job pack area or placed into the
   load list.