The first choice and safest way would be to ftp directly between the z/OS Lpars.
If that is not possible, then, as others have said, and especially for a
loadlib, you need to use TRANSMIT or TRSMAIN (or possibly ADRDSSU) to create a
transportable format. And be sure to do all transfers in binary mode.