From: "John Chase" <jch...@ussco.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:36:38 PM
Subject: Re: Missed Alarms and 40 Million Stolen Credit Card Numbers: How
Target Blew It

How is one supposed to read a multi-page article when each page takes 15 - 20
minutes to load???  I can't recall any other web site that downloads so much
irrelevant garbage with every page.

    -jc-

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately,
and refrain from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any
other person.