Mark,

I was just at SHARE, and was talking to Greg Boyd from IBM. He told me about
your topic on IBM-MAIN (this is the first time I've been on here). I'm also
interested in getting the AES CTR cipher support added to ICSF. Please let me
know how I can get my name added to the list! I discussed my requirements with
the IBM developer (Steven?) who was in Greg's last Crypto session; but being
part of an official request would probably be better. Thanks.