From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lopez, Sharon
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 1:12 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Enterprise Cobol 5.1

Has anyone migrated to Enterprise Cobol 5.1 from earlier enterprise releases?
I guess that I was really surprised that it will not run on z/OS 1.12 and that
the executables can only reside in a PDSE.  Am I understanding this correctly?

Sharon Lopez
z/OS Systems Programmer
N.C. Office of Information Technology Services
919.754.6432   Office
919.398.8638   Cell
919.754.6000    ITS Service Desk
sharon.lo...@nc.gov<mailto:sharon.lo...@nc.gov>
http://www.its.state.nc.us<http://www.its.state.nc.us/>

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official.