From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:49 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Now IEBGENER, Was Help with IEBCOPY?

An interesting process might be to write a REXX using ISPF LM functions.  You
can have a panel prompt for your user, and selection info.  Then use ISPF To
save members

You can read and write members once you get use to the process.

It might be very helpful to invoke ISPF, unless you are going to use this as a
Batch process.  You can still write it with ISPF LM functions,  just some
considerations have to be kept in mind.

Lizette