Timothy Sipples wrote:

>Could you use RACF warning mode to get a handle on who's accessing (or not
>accessing) these fonts?

Unless those datasets are protected in GAT. You'll have remove them from GAT
and mark the relevant profile in WARN. You could use NOTIFY if you wish or just
use automation to send you a SMS or e-mail.

>As far as I know RACF provides sufficient granularity to define access
>controlled resources for these purposes, so I think it'd work well.

Via access using program modules, yes.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht
( Climate Change? Nah, make it Climate Confusion! ;-D )