retired mainframer wrote:

>:>: >As far as I know RACF provides sufficient granularity to define access
>controlled resources for these purposes, so I think it'd work well.
>:>: Via access using program modules, yes.

>The last time it was discussed on RACF-L, there was no RACF processing at the
>member level.  Did 2.1 add something new?

Not AFAIK for 2.1. You're correct about member level.

But I should have added in my comment that access to datasets via program
modules is via WHEN(PROGRAM(mod)) in PERMIT statement. AFAIK fonts are not in
program modules, but in members and no specific access checks to members are
available unless you use a RYO checks.

If the OP wants to checks font members, AFAIK, for now the OP should check
access to whole datasets.

Sorry for confusing you, but you have a good point. Many thanks!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht