If you're authorized to issue RACF commands, try SR CLA(DIGTRING) to list
defined key rings (format is userid.ringname), then RACDCERT ID(userid)
LISTRING(ringname or *) to see the ring(s) contents.

Also ensure that the root cert you're interested in has TRUST status (default
is NOTRUST).

  -jc-

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately,
and refrain from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any
other person.