Crap - I've gotten myself so confused.
That was a client certificate I put in many years ago when we did SSL on
our TN3270 connections.   I think I still need to add the Go Daddy root
certificate, which what I thought that one was.   How I hate this stuff.

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Donald J. <dona...@4email.net> wrote:

> The DEFAULT YES would be used for a client certificate,
> not for a CERTAUTH entry.
>
> --
>   Donald J.
>
> > Digital ring information for user IBMUSER:
> >
> >   Ring:
> >        >FtpSecur<
> >   Certificate Label Name             Cert Owner     USAGE      DEFAULT
> >   GeoTrust Global CA                 CERTAUTH       CERTAUTH     NO
> >  * Go Daddy Class 2                   CERTAUTH       CERTAUTH     YES*
> >

> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - mmm... Fastmail...

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems