Von: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] Im Auftrag
von Lizette Koehler
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Juli 2014 12:42
An: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: RMF Spreadsheet Reporter

I totally understand the pretty picture stuff.

And sometimes what is no cost solutions have challenges.

There is Intellimagic products https://www.intellimagic.net/home

I do not have them at my shop, but I hear they are very good products.

Create pretty charts for all sorts of RMF/SMF functions.

When we were doing DASD Analysis (how much do we need if we go to a specific
storage array), this is what IBM used.

Lizette