From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of esmie moo
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 8:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: TSO EDIT COMMAND - BOUNDS

Good Morning Gentle Readers

I am trying the bounds command because I want to make a universal change
between columns 35 to 50.

I tried the HELP BNDS doc however it is not very clear.  Here is what it says:

The bounds may then be changed by overtyping with < to define the left
bound and > to define the right bound.

I am not sure where I would overtype the < & the >

I tried >35 but it shifted the datat to col 35 which is not what I want.

I would like to set the bounds between col 35 & 50 so that I can enact my
CHANGE command.

Is this possible?

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.