On 7/25/2014 7:50 AM, esmie moo wrote:
Good Morning Gentle Readers

I am trying the bounds command because I want to make a universal change
between columns 35 to 50.

I tried the HELP BNDS doc however it is not very clear.  Here is what it says:

The bounds may then be changed by overtyping with < to define the left
bound and > to define the right bound.

I am not sure where I would overtype the < & the >

I tried >35 but it shifted the datat to col 35 which is not what I want.

I would like to set the bounds between col 35 & 50 so that I can enact my
CHANGE command.

Is this possible?

First issue the 'bounds' primary command (or issue 'profile 8') and
the bounds line will display. This is where you set < and >.

-Steve Comstock