Yes it does but is frowned upon by most sysprogs

Ed

On Aug 9, 2014, at 10:00 PM, John Szura wrote:

Steplib-RX or Dynastep from Tone Software Corp. will allow you to re-allocate STEPLIB to any concatenation you wish.

John Szura
Lead Product Developer
Tone Software Corp.

On 8/4/2014 9:55 AM, Micheal Butz wrote:
Wait open at step initiation

I am talking about TSOLIB which I
Believe I can load am APF authorized program from

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 4, 2014, at 11:29 AM, J R <jayare...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 09:36:49 -0500
From: 0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Dynamic Alocation question
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Can one do *anything* to STEPLIB?  I thought it was peculiarly
sacred; immutable. But I've never tried a concatenate- deconcatenate operation. I'm trying to imagine what happens if one LOADs a module from the newly concatenated library with deferred fetch of the pages,
then deconcatenates before all pages are fetched.
===
Well, the tasklib, whether it be JOBLIB, STEPLIB or some other,
is opened at step initiation, so even if you can/could dynamically
concatenate something to it, program fetch will continue to use
the DEB constructed by that original OPEN.
send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM- MAIN
send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM- MAIN

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a private message. The information in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and proprietary to Tone Software Corporation, and is provided solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, reliance upon, printing, distribution, or forwarding without express permission of its sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not its intended recipient, please immediately delete this email without copying and kindly advise me by email of the mistaken delivery.