I suspected that you were with your brother.  This must be quite
disheartening to say the least.

The man from CRA is back from holidays and asked yesterday how the MICS
component was coming along.

John T. Abell
President
International Software Products
Tel:              800-295-7608  Ext: 224
International:  1-416-593-5578  Ext: 224
Fax:              800-295-7609
International:  1-416-593-5579

E-mail:  john.ab...@intnlsoftwareproducts.com
Web: www.ispinfo.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or
recipient (or authorized to receive on behalf of the named recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message. Also,email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.