>> We're starting to see local page data set usage at ~30%. I conclude that
>> this must be VIO data being paged out.
>
> What let you arrive at that conclusion? Just curious if you don't mind please.

We're using only a few percent of the Flash Memory, so I see no reason paging
should go to AUX. Then, it is documented that VIO pages will never be paged to
Flash.

 > Do you want 'snapshot' (with RMF II), interactive monitoring ....

Starting at an interval which shows 30% local page DS being used, I'd like to
find the address space(s), to which thsose pages belong.

--
Peter Hunkeler