> Start it, select 'Z', select '1', enter 'JSTOR' and you will see the ASM Slot
> usage under the column Avg Slots, next to it are Avg Vio and Avg NVio.

Thanks! Found it. I was starting with PGDSTAT.

The JSTOR view doesn't tell which AUX slots are Flash and which are page DS
slots. It's the sum of both.
To my surprise, I can't see any job using VIO AUX slots. My previous assumption
was wrong, it seems.

What are reasons for SRM/AUX to page out to DASD instead of Flash, when Flash
usage is low (below 10%)? I guess, none,are there?

So, my current assumption is that we have had some peak on storage usage some
time back which caused massive page out to Flash which also caused migration
from Flash to AUX. Does this sound reasonable?

--Peter Hunkeler