Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:
Have you submitted the cards to bitsavers?

That sounds like a lot of scanning - I have about a foot and a half of these things. Maybe when I retire? Until then, the world may have to do without things like:

  Program Update Tape with SMP4
  VTAM/TCAM/NCP Trace Analysis Guide by C.H. Howard
  DISSPLA 8.2 Pocket Manual, from ISSCO
  OS/360 Job Control Language: Syntax Reference Summary

Did they all pass the same QA, or did they sell diodes that failed at
200V for use at lower voltages?

At first I thought this might be a trick question, because every time I ran the voltage too high on a diode that was the end of it. But I guess if you limit the current you could test that way - so you might be right. My dad didn't mention that. Luckily, he's still around so I can ask.