Hi Mitch,
Am about to chat with Raj Datta tomorrow.
The more stories I hear about consolidation the more encouraged I am. Just makes sense.
Graham

On 2015-03-05 7:35 AM, Mitch wrote:
Hello again:

I am in the U.S. (Central Time Zone), so reach out at your convenience.  I
recently returned from Australia where I was involved in a government project
to migrate 20 data centers into 2.  This type of project is not new to us,
obviously.

Regards,

Mitchell R. Mccluhan
Application Modernization Consultant