Use MGCRE to specify the user attributes.

On Thu, 5 Mar 2015 17:29:54 +0200 Itschak Mugzach <imugz...@gmail.com> wrote:

:>I am running a MPF exit that works fine from user adress spaces. In respond
:>to RACF msg ICH302D, the userid assigned is +CONSOLE. The OPERCMDS profile
:>is having uacc read, but racf refuses the REPLYxx,Y
:>Another command issued under the same conditions (no acce)is MVS SEND
:>command, this time from mstjcl00.I am trying to avoid converting to MGCRE.
:>
:>Any Idea how to assign an active id to the exit, or CONSOLEID?
:>
:>
:>ICH408I USER(+CONSOLE) GROUP(*       ) NAME(???                 ) 931
:>
:>  MVS.REPLY CL(OPERCMDS)
:>
:>  INSUFFICIENT ACCESS AUTHORITY
:>
:>  ACCESS INTENT(READ   )  ACCESS ALLOWED(NONE   )
:>
:>IEE345I REPLY    AUTHORITY INVALID, FAILED BY SECURITY PRODUCT

http://www.dissensoftware.com