I'm sure you've already thought of stuff like this but when I see apparent intermittent single-installation data integrity problems it always leads me to poke at things like...

The PDSEs are shared only within a sysplex?
All the DASD volumes are defined as shared if actually shared?
CLPA IPL after the latest service was installed to the system?
Channel paths connected where they're supposed to be?
etc.?

Assuming all things of that ilk are well, I think it's PMR time...

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing