From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Richards, Robert B.
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 11:03 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Intermittent, not consistently reproducible problems with PDSEs on
z/OS V2R1 (incl. infrequent S0F4-20 RSN 1C0752EE ABENDs)

The PE HOLDs showed up on the 20th as well:

++HOLD(HDZ1D10) FMID(HDZ1D10) REASON(AA47338) ERROR DATE(15079)
 COMMENT(SMRTDATA(SYMP(DAL) CHGDT(150320)))
 CLASS(HIPER).

++HOLD(HDZ2210) FMID(HDZ2210) REASON(AA47338) ERROR DATE(15079)
 COMMENT(SMRTDATA(SYMP(DAL) CHGDT(150320)))
 CLASS(HIPER).

++HOLD(UA75869) FMID(HDZ1D10) REASON(AA47338) ERROR DATE(15079)
 COMMENT(SMRTDATA(CHGDT(150320))) CLASS(PE).

++HOLD(UA75875) FMID(HDZ2210) REASON(AA47338) ERROR DATE(15079)
 COMMENT(SMRTDATA(CHGDT(150320))) CLASS(PE).

I second Skip's suggestion of pulling it on a daily basis. In addition to
running the ERRSYSMODS report on a daily basis against all target zones, I also
run a MISSINGFIX report. It has some different report columns that I like.

Bob