On 05/13/2015 01:38 AM, nitz-...@gmx.net wrote:
To clarify, Exit 13 used to be required to get notification because the default
was NO. Now it's controlled by this keyword in the init deck:

NJEDEF MAILMSG=YES

Since YES is the default, unless you code MAILMSG=NO, you should be getting the
notify. This from Knowledge Center regarding HASP549:

Thanks Skip, you have just solved the mystery (to me) why we don't get the
notify messages on the 2.1 (real) system, but we do get them on the 1.13 (ADCD)
systems. Someone has explicitly set mailmsg=no on njedef on that 2.1 system.
I'll go and ask why. :-)

Barbara

Per z/OS JES2 Init & tun Ref V2R1 SA32-0992-00, the default is MAILMSG=NO.

Regards,
Steve Thompson