From: Leonard Sasso
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2015 13:36
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Reply To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Subject: Re: Forbes: IT Professionals Don't Have What The Tech Industry Wants

The REAL reason they bring foreign workers to the U.S. is because they can
pay them LESS money to do the work.

Thank You.

Len Sasso
RDC Applications Management - Professional: System Administrator
Backup QMR - Production Operations
CSC

Vacation Alert: ?

327 Columbia TPKE, Rensselaer NY 12144
NES | t: 518.257-4209 | m: 518-894-0879 | f: 257-4300 | lsa...@csc.com |
www.csc.com

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.