Hello,
            Thanks for suggestion. I just run

SET BDY(GLOBAL).
REJECT  CHECK NOFMID DELETEFMID(cics-fmids).   with CHECK operand and
output as

GIM24801W    NO SYSMODS SATISFIED THE OPERANDS SPECIFIED ON THE REJECT
COMMAND.
GIM20501I    REJECT PROCESSING IS COMPLETE. THE HIGHEST RETURN CODE WAS 04.

  REJECT STATISTICS

    SYSMODS REJECTED         - 0       SYSMODS NOT REJECTED - 0
    FMIDS DELETED            - 1       FMIDS NOT DELETED    - 0
    HOLD DATA DELETED        - 0
    FEATURE ENTRIES REJECTED - 0
    PRODUCT ENTRIES REJECTED - 0

I also tried

//SMPCNTL  DD *
    SET BDY(GLOBAL)  .
    REJECT CHECK PURGE(CIC31D) PTFS APARS FUNCTIONS HOLDDATA .
/*

with CHECK operand and output as below.

GIM24801S ** NO SYSMODS SATISFIED THE OPERANDS SPECIFIED ON THE REJECT
COMMAND.
GIM20501I    REJECT PROCESSING IS COMPLETE. THE HIGHEST RETURN CODE WAS 12.

  REJECT STATISTICS

    SYSMODS REJECTED         - 0       SYSMODS NOT REJECTED - 0
    FMIDS DELETED            - 0       FMIDS NOT DELETED    - 0
    HOLD DATA DELETED        - 0
    FEATURE ENTRIES REJECTED - 0
    PRODUCT ENTRIES REJECTED - 0

I also checked that in my CICS global zone , we have

 Verify or enter the following values:

     PURGE     ===> YES  (YES or NO, default: YES) Delete the GLOBAL
                         SYSMOD and SMPPTS MCS entries after ACCEPT

     REJECT    ===> NO   (YES or NO, default: YES) Delete the GLOBAL
                         SYSMOD and SMPPTS MCS entries after RESTORE

PURGE = YES coded.

Now, my target is to delete/remove  target and distribution  zone and
related entries from this common global CSI for CICS and then remove my
older CICS target and distribution CSI to remove all SMPE related entries.

Please suggest.