Hello,
              Thanks for suggestion. We coded  something like below for
removing those FMID from both target and distribution zone of CICS .

//FMIDDEL JOB ,,CLASS=A,MSGCLASS=A,REGION=0M,NOTIFY=&SYSUID
//S1       EXEC PGM=GIMSMP,
//         PARM='PROCESS=WAIT',
//         DYNAMNBR=120
//SMPCSI   DD DISP=SHR,DSN='SMPE.CICS.GLOBAL.CSI'
//SMPHOLD  DD DUMMY
//SMPLOG   DD  SYSOUT=*
//SMPOUT   DD  SYSOUT=*
//SMPRPT   DD  SYSOUT=*
//SMPLIST  DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SMPPTFIN DD *
++FUNCTION  (MSZ0001) REWORK(2015100)
/***********************************************************/
/* DELETE HCI6400 FROM ALL ZONES                           */
/***********************************************************/
.
++VER   (Z038)
        DELETE(HCI6400) .
/*
//SMPCNTL  DD *
  SET    BOUNDARY (GLOBAL).
  RECEIVE SELECT (MSZ0001) SYSMOD.
  SET    BOUNDARY (CICS31T) .
  APPLY   SELECT (MSZ0001) .
  SET    BOUNDARY (CICS31D) .
  ACCEPT  SELECT (MSZ0001) .
  SET  BOUNDARY(CICS31T) .
  UCLIN.
  DEL SYSMOD(MSZ0001).
  DEL SYSMOD(HCI6400).
  ENDUCL.
  SET  BOUNDARY(CICS31D) .
  UCLIN.
  DEL SYSMOD(MSZ0001).
  DEL SYSMOD(HCI6400).
  ENDUCL.
  SET    BOUNDARY (GLOBAL).
  REJECT  APARS FUNCTIONS PTFS USERMODS FORFMID(HCI6400).
  RESETRC.
  UCLIN.
  DEL  GLOBALZONE FMID(MSZ0001).
  DEL  GLOBALZONE FMID(HCI6400).
  ENDUCL.
/*

Please correct, If I made any mistake in this or Am I following wrong path.