From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Anthony Thompson
Sent: Friday, 10 July 2015 10:40 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Product Remove from z/OS

I don't like your ++VER statement.

Firstly, the srel should be C150 (CICS), Z038 is for z/OS.

Secondly, depending on what elements you have installed, you'll want to delete
more than fmid HCI6400 .

From the CICS TS 3.1 program directory (
http://publibfp.dhe.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/i1025860.pdf ) :

HCI6400 - CICS TS Base
JCI6401 - COBOL Language Parts
JCI6402 - PL/I Language Parts
JCI6403 - C Language Parts and XPLINK
JCI640D - IIOP/JAVA
HCP3100 - CICSPLEX SM V3R1 (z/OS and OS/2 Remote MAS Support, CMAS and local
MAS Support)
JCP3102 - CICSPLEX SM V3R1 (SAS components)
HBDD110/0103 - CICS Application Migration Aid
H0B5110/0103 - CICS REXX Runtime Facility
H0B7110/0103 - CICS REXX Development System
H0Z2110/0103 - CICS REXX Common for CICS/ESA
HCIZ100/0103 - CICS Integrator Adapter for z/OS

Ant.