At least recognize it's a tuning opportunity. We lost some granularity
going to WLM but there are still
knobs in place to effect thruput. Cheryl's Goal Tender (at
_www.watsonwalker.com_ (http://www.watsonwalker.com)  ) product can  tell you
if your
perceptions are meeting your expectations. Without more  information it's
difficult to say, more memory, more CPUs, zIIPs or SSD will  give the most long
term
benefit.

In a message dated 8/6/2015 1:59:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,