I am an IBM partner with all the legal paperwork in place. It's just that getting a copy via VSE development will take forever. The last copy I got from them was 4 years old!

Tony Thigpen

Lizette Koehler wrote on 08/07/2015 06:41 PM:
I would think you could get a copy if you are a preferred partner with IBM or
have proper association with IBM.

For a customer to provide you a copy of that - might be a bad thing.

Lizette

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Thigpen <t...@vse2pdf.com>
Sent: Aug 7, 2015 2:51 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS 2.2 announcement

Begging time again. :-)

I am the software developer for the IPv6/VSE product.

Every time there is a new z/OS release, I need to acquire a copy of the
latest z/OS version of the EZASMI assembler macro so I can compare it to
what is used on VSE so that I can catch any compatibility issues earlier
than if I just waited for a customer call.

So, if anybody is willing to send me a copy of EZASMI *offlist*, it
would make me very happy.

[I do not need the other macros used by EZASMI, just EZASMI.]

Tony Thigpen