On 15Oct01:1618+0000, David L. Craig wrote:

> On 15Oct01:0945-0600, Mark Post wrote:
>
> > And just as an aside, I'm intrigued that at least
> > one other person besides myself and John McKown knows
> > about and understands the concept and is willing to
> > espouse it.  (I actually am more of an Open Source
> > person than Free Software, but that's not terribly
> > relevant here.)

As a matter of fact, I learned about RMS and his crusade
on VMSHARE, not long before I got an offer to learn UNIX
while providing useful mainframe expertise.  RMS showed
need for copyleft when most IBM mainframe libreware was
simply released into the public domain (not yet a quiant
notion).
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________