Thanks, Bart.

In my pmr with IBM, they confirmed that ensuring those match are not enough to
guarantee it will avoid the wait.
Here is what IBM told us:
--------------------------
Just finished discussing this with my defect folks and unfortunately
using the same SYSNAME and SYSPLEX name on the DR system does not
guarantee the 65 zFS check at mount/ipl time will be bypassed.
    There are other variables involved that are not within admin control
that would come into play that would still trigger the 65 second check.
.
    This is an issue that has been raised with development and I would
recommend that you open an RFE for this functionality to help bring this
to developments attention (and to emphasis the need from the DR point of
view).
    You can do this at:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe
    There is a similar RFE that discusses this same issue. You can
either search for IOEZ00807I or the RFE id 58654.

Maybe if we all open an RFE they will finally fix this.

Thanks for all the info and suggestions!
Dave