Sonny Gupta wrote:
<snip>
So what transpired is that we are in the preliminary stages for doing a CBPDO
upgrade from z/OS 1.12 to 2.10.
<snip>

I suppose my question would be...why are you doing this with CBPDO? There are just a lot of nuts and bolts involved in doing it that way rather than with ServerPac, with plenty of opportunities to find latent problems or (just due to the sheer number of steps) make errors that require even more time to correct.

There's a *reason* why gas grills come mostly preassembled these days...

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie