So,
You will need to add more volumes to the SMS Pool
Then go to the DATA Class and ensure you are not setting things like Volume
Count or Dyna volume count to a number less then what you are providing your
user.

And ALTER dsn VOL(* * * * * ) however many stars to reflect the number of
volumes.
Also, do a LISTC ENT(dsn) ALL and see what the candidates look like before you
make changes.

Also, remember that when the files allocate the new volume, You may wish to
place them in QUINEW or something similar so you can get them back. Or is the
user able to delete the file when you want the volumes back.

Lizette