From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Field, Alan
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 3:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: SYSMOD in APPLIED and ERR STATUS.

I tried to apply a couple of PTFS and receive message GIM37903E ** APPLY
PROCESSING FAILED FOR SYSMOD xxxxxxx BECAUSE IT HAS NO APPLICABLE ++VER MCS.

One of the reasons is the function has the ERROR flag set (which it does).  It
has been this way for over a year by the look of it. APPLY job output long gone
by now.

Is there a way to either figure out why it is in ERROR so I can fix it, or just
turn off the ERROR flag, or to IGNORE the error and get these PTFs to apply?

The function hasn't been accepted. I tried to reapply it but got lots of "does
not PRE or SUP"" messages.

I obviously haven't seen this before, otherwise I wouldn't be asking :)

Thanks

Alan Field
Systems Engineer Principal
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN

651.662.3546

you are not the named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.