and Shane Ginnane wrote:
>Pity the z business here has gone so far down the toilet I've had to wind up
>my company and wander off into retirement..
Interest only now.

Same with angling. Years ago you could catch MANY BIG fishes.

Today, just like with z and related things, you're lucky if you can catch at
least one fish in a day..

There are still enough fishes in our oceans, dams and rivers for a while, but

Your grand children will ask this question and you're too old to remember
anyways:

Mainframe? Fish? z/OS? Rhinos? MVS? Tigers? RACF? Pandas? What are those
terrible things?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht