I don't really understand 'the security reason'.
I can't think of anything that RMF shows you that would be a security exposure.

-teD
  Original Message
From: Adnan Can
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 07:14
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Reply To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Subject: Re: RMF monitor III panel restriction

Hi again,

For the security reason, groups other than MVS should see only the subset of
the real time RMF reports. For example network group should only see the
channel utilization or CPU utilization of their tasks. Other hardware and
config info on the raports are irrelevant to them.
Also in TEP you can customize certain screens to certain groups.
RMF DDS could be another option, but I wondered whether there was more simple
solution on RMF III side.

Thanks and regards