Well, it looks like you're missing PTF AAD026Y in your RECEIVE job.
Try to browse the dataset you had in SMPPTFIN DD when you performed the
RECEIVE. Then try to FIND AAD026Y inside it. If it's not there, you might
have gotten a package with missing PTFs...

*Lucas Rosalen*
Emails: rosalen.lu...@gmail.com / *lrosa...@pl.ibm.com
<lrosa...@br.ibm.com>*
LinkedIn: http://br.linkedin.com/in/lrosalen